Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Three years! Wow! How time flies, I still remember the moment I first held you in my arms. How can I forget? You evoked in me a feeling I have never felt before. I realized that I can be a selfish person when it comes to you, that I can be so protective. Everytime I look at you I realized how blessed I am that God so graciously gives us such a wonderful blessing. I and your Dad love you so much. We are not perfect parents but you inspire us to be the best that we can be. You remind us of God’s faithfulness and promises.
- · That you will respond in faith to God’s call and will come to the knowledge of Jesus’ saving grace.
- · That you will have that increasing desire to hate sin, to please God and heed His commandments.
- · That you will be kept pure and not be unequally yoked in intimate relationship especially marriage.
- · That you will respect those who are in authority.
- · That when the time comes and God calls you; you will gladly go and give your life generously to the Lord’s work.
Happy Happy Birthday my son! =)